Hello everyone! Believe it or not, we are still alive! These past couple of months have been crazy! We have brought Mercydez home from Primary Children's Medical Center; we've had nurses, therapists, and social workers visiting; We've gone on a MUCH needed family vacation to St. George, Utah; We've had our house on the market and it's FINALLY under contract; and we've just moved this past week; and I (along with sweet Mercydez) have been fighting a nasty cold!!! Wow! Saying that we're exhausted isn't descriptive enough. We are definitely tired, but we have been greatly blessed. Heavenly Father has been with us each step of the way. I look back and I can't believe how far we've come. We definitely haven't done it on our own... we would have had to pull over the side of the road LONG ago.
Nic has been going, going, going! He works long hours, he and Trav (my brother-in-law) have been the main moving crew the past week, and he's getting back into school. We aren't going to be buying a home again until he's finished. We feel it's extremely important for him to be able to focus on school. So, here's to Nic!
I have been pretty tired. I swear, Mercydez thinks day-time is night-time and vise versa. I'll tell ya, it makes everything so hard. I am the type of person who MUST have my sleep. Today is the first day in quite a while that I have woken up feeling like I can take on the day. It's so nice to feel this way.
Anyway, we are here. We are alive. We're still standing.
Guys' Trip
5 years ago

2 comments:
Your blog is so heartfelt and sweet. You truly are an amazing person! I'm planning on coming up in the next month and I would love to come visit and see your little angel. She is truly a fighter. I'm glad you are blogging. It really is a good way to journal and keep track of events. Can't wait to see more posts! Love ya!
Not getting enough sleep is so tough, isn't it? Aaron is still up every three hours or so to eat and it's hard to rest during the day at all because of Alyssa. It's hard to wake up in the morning not rested. It really does make it hard to feel up to all the day will bring...all you want to do is climb back in bed and pull the covers over your face. :) I'm SO glad you started a blog. We need to come play sometime soon! We have a blog if you want to check it out. It's www.sorrofamuri.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment