Mmmm, I love Fall. It's so beautiful. To me, September is the first real month of Fall. I'm so excited for this Labor Day weekend. I'm planning on doing ALL my homework (ha!) so that I can go to Midway's Swiss Days! I can't wait! I also want to head up to Gardner Village this weekend as well.
I just love Autumn time. I love going to TaylorMaid and checking out all the cool costumes for Halloween (Nic and I are BIG TIME Halloween junkies. We LOVE getting costumes!!!), I love taking the motorcycle for a ride through the beautiful Alpine Loop. I love the crisp air in the early morning and evening.
It all just speaks FAMILY. I love it.
So, here's to the first real month of Autumn Time!!!

6 comments:
I love Fall too! There is something so magical about it.
I absolutely love Fall too! And I LOVE LOve Love that picture! It's adorable.
I too am an Autumn-time lover! I am an October baby, and really adore this time of year!
I love fall too. It makes me think of crisp, cool mornings & football. :)
I'm a Halloween junkie too. We must be related or something. Or maybe I was just a bad influence in your innocent youth.
I love that picture! She's so stinkin' hilariously cute in those shades! Justin loves fall, of course, because of football season.
Post a Comment