
Yesterday we visited the ever famous Niagra Falls! It was so neat to see this wonder of the world! It was even better to be there with family!









Afterward, we had Buffalo Wings in Buffalo... kinda dumb, I know. But, why not??? We ate at Buffalo Wild Wings and it was gooo-oood. Mmmm. I have always been a fan of wings. So, I thoroughly enjoyed myself.


And the rest of the fam came in last night. Today is the big day! We're so excited to be a part of this! We love you Matt and Brittany! Marriage is the greatest blessing in all the world and it truly is ordained of God.



3 comments:
I'm so glad you're posting pictures while you're there so I can "be there" with you! It looks so wonderful! Great pictures! Continue to have an absolutely beautiful time! Love you
Beautiful! My husband served his mission just 40 minutes from there and never got to see it! Darn rules! Glad you are having a good vacation!
Thanks a lot. It's 10 pm and all I can think about is how I can get my hands on some buffalo wings.
Post a Comment