We went for an incredible ride up Provo Canyon and through the Alpine Loop over the weekend. We went as a cool biker gang. Ha! We call ourselves "Mercy's Angels". I kinda like it.
The ride was just what I needed. It is so beautiful up the canyon. I think I have decided that if I had to choose between the beach and the mountains, I'd have to take the mountains (yes, I have a fear of deep water... but I love the beach nonetheless).
This is Luke and Andy. They are getting married in just under two weeks! It's a double wedding. Luke and Andy are part one. Ashley and Justin are part two. How cool is that? Luke and Ashley are Nic's siblings. I'm so happy for both of them!

2 comments:
You have really good taste. This is not the first time we have picked the same blog background. :)
U guys have so much FUN!!! Makes me jealous! :0) What a beautiful place to ride through!! I was thinking I have been so stressed out lately I need to find and adrenaline rush hobby looks like you have a great one!! I might get into trouble and go too fast trying to get away from my stress!! :0)
Post a Comment