She is still pretty weak... pretty sick. But, she's here. She's amazing.
Nic's brother, Matt, was able to come over last night and meet Mercydez for the first time. I LOVE Matt. He is SUCH a sweetheart.
We have felt the Spirit so strongly this last while. I can't even begin to explain the peace we have had. Thank you so much for offering prayers in our behalf, especially for Mercydez.

9 comments:
She is such a fighter! Thanks for updating. I hope you guys can continue to feel the Spirit in your home along with peace and comfort. You guys are amazing!
Thank you SO much for the card! I can't believe you did that, especially during the last couple weeks you've had. That was the last thing that I would've wanted on your mind.
Thank you also for the prayers offered on our behalf...the market is aweful right now...and I don't know how much more patience I'm going to have.... :( But you've been there done that, so you already know how frustrating it can be.
Ashley I had know idea you were going through such a trying time. I will add my prayers and thoughts to all the others you have been receiving. What a special little spirit Mercy is, children are such a blessing.
You are all a great testimony of faith and endurance. You are in our prayers. May you continue to feel His Spirit comforting you. Love you!
I am so sorry Mercy is having a hard time! Give her a kiss for me. You guys are amazing, my paryers are with you.
What an amazing little lady. It is the most difficult thing to watch your precious baby suffer, but you guys are amazing and I know the Lord is watching over your sweet family. We are thinking about you and praying for your family. We really need to get together.
Heart hugs,
Emily
Your posts have touched my heart. I was wondering why you haven't posted in awhile. Know that our thoughts and prayers are with your family.
Oh little Miss Mercydez how lucky you are to be so loved. Your parents inspire me to do better and more. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your world. I think the "stubborn" factor must be genetic as Sydney is stubborn as well. It is amazing how thin the veil can be -- if only we could see what they see, and know what they know.....
Please let me know if there is anything we can do. Our thoughts and prayers are with you often.
Much love,
Angela VanShaar
and family
I am sorry it's been a tough couple of weeks. I have had the feeling that I was suppose to call you and then didn't only to now realize I should have. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and I will start to listed to my still small voice better.
We've never stopped praying for your amazing daughter...every night when we say our prayers we are always thoughtful of those special gifts that heavenly father has given the world to use as his tools, for brighten everybody's lives. I hope things get better soon.
With many prayers,
Mike & Family
Post a Comment