We took family pictures on Saturday... the Saturday after Thanksgiving and Black Friday... so it was a busy weekend. But, it was great fun! Here are some of the pics. And yes, Nic and I took them. We are both working on developing our talent of photography. Nic is better than I am, but we both enjoy it. So, here's some of the pics...
Guys' Trip
5 years ago

7 comments:
Hey guys... Don't know if you are interested... But I am loving the photog stuff too and I really wanted to get into it more, so I read a whole bunch of books from the library=free and I am currently taking an online=in my own time+free=really awesome class... If you want the names of the books I like or the link to the free online class, email me and I will share the love!!!!
I love.love.love your hair!!! So cute! The pictures look awesome! Mercydez looks Adorable!!! Also, I started a little boutique and have learned to make the lil legs!!! Yay I was so excited to finally learn...anyway, I want to send some more!!! Email me your new address so I can get them to you pretty please!!
Hope all is going well!
(Yay, our house sold!! We close on the 8th of Jan...Yippee!!)
What awesome pictures! We just little Mercy-she has stolen our hearts! What a little cutie pie! I can not believe she will be one soon enough. I love the tree pics-they are my favorite! Mike and I are going to be on more coordinated schedules, come January, so then we have no excuse to not get together. (We work and go to school on COMPLETE opposite days!) Anyways, always praying for your guys. Mercy is quite the miracle and boy do we love a good miracle!
Heart hugs,
Emily
Hey Ashley! Those pics are awesome!!! Very creative! :) I love everyone piled up in the tree! haha :) And I also love the railroad shots!!! Ya'll are good!!!! :) And I love how good everyone looks in their matching clothes!!!! :)
p.s. your family is adorable!!!!! :)
Your hair looks adorable in the family pics!
Fun pictures!
Post a Comment