My old...est brother Kade had his birthday on the 1st! I can't believe it's already December! Happy birthday Kade! It was so wonderful to have you down for Thanksgiving! Kade is a helicopter pilot/teacher and is currently living in Idaho. He is such a great example to me. He works so hard, so diligently, to achieve his goals. He doesn't settle for mediocre. Kade is a great older brother. He's very protective. He's very loyal. Kade is a great person all around. We grew up kinda butting heads and we still have our differences... but that's the beauty of being siblings. You just work around it. You love each other anyway. It seems like these last few years have been great in that we have become closer and better friends. I love my brother. I truly want the best for him. He deserves it. Mercydez has a wonderful uncle in Kade. I know, without a doubt, that Kade would jump in his car and cruise down here in a moments notice for little Mercy. Kade and I spent some very tender moments together at Mercydez's bedside at the hospital. Kades heart is so big. He's so loving and so wonderful. I am so blessed to have the brother I have. We love you Kade. Happy belated birthday.
2 comments:
Thank you so much Ashley! That was a very nice blog. I love you too. Kade
Hi my name is Shawna. I went to school with Nick and found him on facebook. While looking at your family pic I was in wonder about your little angel. I did some blog stalking and found your blog. I just want you to know how much you have taught me in just reading the words on your blog. I have been sitting here for the past hour reading all of your posts all the way to the begining of your blog. You have such a wondrerful testimony and your love of being a mother is so amazing. Im so thankful I stumbled across Nick's facebook so I could find this blog and get the uplift I needed. I joined the church just 4 years ago and was sealed to my little family in Sept. of this year. It has been a wondreful and hard ride all at the same time. Anyway thank you for your beautiful words and I will keep your little princess and family in my prayers. I would love to add you to my blog if its ok with you.
Post a Comment