
It seemed like everyone in the world had ZERO plans for Halloween... so, two days before the big holiday, Nic and I decided we'd throw together a little party in honor of Mercy's FIRST Halloween! I found an ADORABLE costume for little Mercydez at The Cracker Barrel (which, by the way, I LOVE that store)! It fit her pretty good, but the top part was a little big. She was adorable any way! We had some friends and family come over. We had homemade chili, which my bro-in-law told me is the all-time best he's ever had. Wow! I'm so flattered! I wish I could claim the recipe as my own! But, I'm glad it was good! Then we played rockbank, courtesy of my extremely energetic little bro, Kacey. We also had a donut eating contest, which was hilarious! And we watched Nic's neice and nephew, Alex and Wyatt, bob for apples. So entertaining! Then, those who were here and wanted to got to... KARIOKE!!! It was so fun! So, overall, it was a fun holiday! Here are some awesome videos of the fun we had: Lucas (standing with the guitar) looked like he was seizuring. It was so funny!
2 comments:
I love Mercy's costume! Too cute! It looks like you guys had a great Halloween.
I LOVE her costume! I hope things are going better for you guys!
Post a Comment