Saturday, November 8, 2008

Yippeeeee! Wahoo! Hip, Hip, Hooray! Eeeeoooww!

A few things worth celebrating over........

We have been working like CRAZY to prepare for our move next week! It's sad to leave and move on... but I'm soooo EXCITED! We are moving into my parents basement! They have completely updated everything (well, almost everything)! Carpet, paint, bigger windows, etc. etc. I'm excited to be with my family again. Of course, I'm a little nervous because I know I've changed and become more independent and opinionated. But, I'm going to do my best, every day, to be an "ideal" roommate. I'm excited to hang with my mom and dad. And, they're excited to hang with Mercy (yeah, they're more excited to have her then they are me. That's okay though. I would feel the same way if I were in their spot). YIPPEEEEEE! WAHOO! HIP, HIP, HOORAY! EEEEEOOOOWWW US! I'm excited for where we are going, but I HATE the moving part of it all. So, wish us luck!





My little sister, Auriel, CHOPPED OFF HER HAIR yesterday! I LOVE IT! (Yes, I know she looks WAY cuter than me... but in my defense... I had been SCRUBBING my life away in the bathroom!) So, there's my excuse!I have always been a lover of short hair! It seems like most men are very against the idea of girls having short hair. I guess it's how I rebel and show the world that I can do as I want. I know Auriel has been thinking about this for a long time, but fear has held her back... but she has now conquered her fear! YIPPEEEEEE! WAHOO! HIP, HIP, HOORAY! EEEEEOOOOWWW AURIEL!



And, I have to brag about my older brother. Kade completed his Helicopter Pilot school! He's all done! Now he's teaching for Utah Helicopters. He is so detailed. He is so great. I don't doubt that he will be successful with whatever he pursues! I'm so proud of him! I'm sending him my love and best wishes! YIPPEEEEEE! WAHOO! HIP, HIP, HOORAY! EEEEEOOOOWWW KADE! We miss you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YippeeYahooza! I LOVE Auriel's hair! Cute Cute CUTE! And, I am tickled that you guys will be moving in with your folks! That's grrr-e-a-t! Yeah, I know how it is--it's all about the grandkids now : ) Great things are happening all around you! Congratulations to all of you! I was hoping the girly girls and I could maybe stop in and serenade you (ha!), but I came down with a cold, and didn't want to chance passing my germs on to Mercy...give her some snuggles from me though! Hope to talk to you soon---I miss your face, and love you much!
Christy

carolyn q said...

Yippee. . .you will be closer so I can visit you during my lunches. I am so glad that Mercy is stable and what an amazing blessing that she is off O2.
I love Aureil's hair, it looks for good on her, so please pass that on.
I have tried a couple of times to contact you. . .you must be very busy. Please know I think of you and your family often.
(Hugs)
Carolyn

Teea Lamb said...

Ashley, thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I really appreciated it. You're very thoughtful. I also really appreciate looking at your blog and catching a glimpse of your life. Your little Mercy is adorable! What a great accomplishment to be off oxygen! Also, I bet it's just so nice to not have to deal with it. I went on the website you have linked about CHARGE syndrome and I was very interested in it. I have never heard of it before. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks. I hope your family and Mercy continues to do well.
Love,
Teea Lamb
Kynslee's Mom

Deedra said...

I know this is a happy post - but I feel so bad for you! Moving is the worst! And you've done it a couple times this year. You poor girl! I'm glad things are still going well with Mercydez. I think of you guys often. Remember to take care of yourself!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Good luck with the move!
I love your sisters hair cut. It looks great on her.

Amy said...

Hope the move went well. I know Sheila is relieved to have sold her house. Say "hi" to the family and give Mercy a kiss for me.