Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wanda



She turned 25 on October 25th. My thoughts have been on her a lot. I haven't been able to really write my thoughts down because my attention has been needed elsewhere... but I wanted to journal a little about my good friend, one of my very best friends, Angel... whom I refer to as Wanda.

I have known Wanda since elementary school. Wow. It doesn't seem like that long ago, but time sure flies. Wanda, to me, is amazing. She has got to be one of the sweetest, most thoughtful and caring friends I have. She is always there to offer her love. She is so selfless. I am constantly amazed by her. I have often felt like I don't deserve her friendship because she is so good. She married a great guy and it's inspiring to watch them. They are so in love. Bryan treats Wanda so great, and vise versa. They are an incredible couple who doesn't let any type of trial slow them down. Even through great difficulty, they remain faithful to Heavenly Father. Wanda has had her fair share of difficulty too. Her heart has ached many times, and for many different reasons. She is the type of friend who will allow her heart to ache along side another. She has the gift of empathy. Not many have that. I love Wanda. She is a forever friend.

So, although this comes a bit late (like, a week and a day late), know that I love you Wanda. Happy belated birthday. You're my BFF. :)

Thanks for always being there for me.

No comments: