Friday, January 2, 2009

A Big One Is-A Comin'!

It's been a while since I've done a blog-journal entry. Just know that a HUGE entry full of pic's is-a comin'! Things have just been so busy (and wonderful) that I truly haven't had time to sit down and type an entry! I know some have been concerned that maybe something is wrong. I wanted to put your mind at ease and let you know that Christmas was beautiful! New Years was so fun! We had a HUGE birthday party for our miracle, little Mercydez! Tomorrow is her first birthday and we are humbled and in great awe by her. She is such a strong little girl. We are grateful to you for your prayers and we are most grateful to our loving Heavenly Father who truly answers prayers!

13 comments:

Bill & Jen said...

Happy Birthday Today Miss Mercydez!!!

Stephanie Ellinger said...

Happy Birthday Mercydez! What a year! May the next year be even better for you.

Love,

Stephanie & Nathan

Em said...

Happy First Birthday Mercydez! We love you and know you are truly a little miracle!!!
Heart hugs,
The other Gourleys!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MERCYDEZ!!!! We love you, and are sending you big love, big hugs, and big kisses! We are so proud of you--your first birthday! Yippee!!! Ok, here is Rachel....
happy birthday mercydez! i love mercydez!
And, here is Heidi.....
I know it's your birthday, Mercydez. And I always love you. And you're my best friend in Chinese. And we always love you. That's all! Ola! heidi

Travis & Adrienne said...

My precious sweetie. I love you so much. You are my heart and soul. You are my sweet Angel who has shown the world miracles still happen.

Happy first birthday!

All my heart,
Aunt Addy

Kingsford Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kingsford Family said...

Just wanted to wish little Mercydez a very Happy 1st Birthday!!! May you continue to bring joy and hope to this world for years to come!

Heart Hugs,
Michele Kingsford

The Johnson Crew said...

Happy Birthday Mercydez, you are such a special little girl. Owen is honored to share birthdays with you.

Love the Johnsons'

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Mercy Dear.
We love and miss you and hope you had a wonderful first day as a royal one year old. You are a blessing to us all.
With all our love,
Richard, Tammy, Katie Edwards & the kids.
P.s. Katie will catch up to you in exactly 1 month!

Deedra said...

Happy Birthday Mercydez!!! I hope you guys had a great day! Can't wait to see pictures and hear the details! :)

Stacy said...

Oh my gosh! I feel terrible! I missed Mercy's big day! I have been checking your blogs and I knew it was coming up! But I wasn't sure of the day! Dang it! Well I suck, but congrats anyway Mercy! What a huge milestone. You are amazing. I know I have said that before, but what a beautiful, amazing, sweet, toddler you are! How funny? I have so many people ask about you. They just love you so much! Happy birthday again baby girl! Better late than never! Love, Chance, Stacy, and Corbin

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Hope you had a great birthday, Sweet Mercydez! What a great milestone!

Alison said...

Happy Birthday little Mercydez!! What a milestone!!!

It is so fun to keep up on your little family through your blog since we don't get to see each other much anymore!!

Please count us in on inviting us to your private blog.

My email is: alisonrpike@gmail.com
blog address:
markandalisonpike.blogspot.com