Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our One-Year-Old Miracle




Wow. I still plan on posting a TON of pictures from all the holidays, but I wanted to share something. My twin sister, Adrienne, wrote a BEAUTIFUL entry about Mercydez. I don't think I could say things any better. I attached a link and I would be honored to have you read it. Just click on the words "Beautiful Entry" above. I hope this helps you know us better, and also know our sweet, beautiful, little one-year-old miracle. She is such a joy.

PS I'm second-guessing my decision to go private. I want to, but I want to keep intouch with those who care so much for us. Let me know your opinions. By the way, thanks to the many, many, MANY who have emailed us asking to be invited to view our blog once it's private. If and when we go private, you will definitely receive an invite.

11 comments:

Pinky Homer said...

Mercydez is definitely an inspiration as well as her strong parents. Happy Birthday Mercy! About being private. I like it when people don't have it private because I can get RSS feeds and immediately be updated when you post something ... but it doesn't happen if you are private so I will only check when I remember and not as you post new things...I don't trust my mind ...but as always, do what is best for your family. I'll understand and I'll do my best to remember. Love you.

Shawna said...

WOW, what a wonderful tribute to a beautiful child. Thank you again for sharing your lives. I feel so inspired and up lifted everytime you post something. I hope that if you go private you will invite me.

Jennifer said...

I'm so happy that you are doing well! That was such an amazing tribute that you sister wrote about Mercydez, thank you for sharing that.

Brandon and Natalie said...

What a great post your sister did!

Happy Birthday to a beautiful miracle baby!

Jessica Munk said...

Happy Birthday Mercydez! I am so happy for you all! Amazing, emotional tribute-thanks for sharing!

Shelly said...

Sue Chappell asked me to contact past BYU 75th ward members and send them this invite. Pass it on to others! Thanks--Shelly

Come join us for a potluck dinner at the Chappell’s and Catch up with old friends!!

2060 S 50 E Orem (Chappell’s home)
Saturday, January 24th @ 6PM

Please bring a side dish and the Chappell’s will provide the main dish and dessert.

We are encouraging no children if possible but please attend regardless if you have a sitter because we would love to see everyone! Of course we expect you to bring your infants!

Call Sue or Carl 636-2552 with questions

Christina said...

Happy Birthday! Your sister's post was so wonderful. What a blessing your sweet little princess is!

Hugs & Prayers,
Christina
Jacob's Momma

Anonymous said...

I learn so much everytime I come here -- Your sister has an amazing way with words. Mercydez is one very lucky girl -- You are one lucky set of parents too. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your world (one too many disney movies) I love knowing more about my Sydney's family.

Happy 1st birthday Priness Mercydez. May your formula be spiked with frosting! And know how much you are loved!

Angela VanShaar

Little Miss Evie said...

Happy Birthday!!! I just read all about Beautiful Mercydez and she truly is a miracle. I too have a small daughter with CHARGE named Eve. She truly is a blessing.
We just found your blog and think Mercy is too cute. If you do decide to go private please invite us to read it. We would love to watch Mercydez as she grows. Feel free to visit our site www.littlemissevie.blogspot.com
Heather and Eve

Donna & Chad said...

I love yo all i am so glad things are going well I hope things keep going good

Kent and Julie said...

I have never met you or your family but i have loved reading your blog since i saw your article in the newspaper. Your family is so strong and such an example to everyone! I would love to still be able to read all about the miricle of Mercydez!