Saturday, January 31, 2009

Could Bed Head Be ANY Cuter???

We are fortunate enough to get the chance to snuggle with Mercydez in "her" bed alllllllll night long! Thank goodness "her" bed is made for big people... see, "her" bed used to me mine and Nic's bed! Silly girl!

Anyway, so after snuggling alllllll night long, I woke up to this adorable face with this super crazy, but oh-so-cute hair do! How I love this little girl!!!

14 comments:

The Simmons Family said...

Love the bed head, the painted nails (such a big girl) and nothing is sweeter than a bond between daddy and daughter!!

Stacy said...

Oh my gosh! That is the cutest little girl ever! I just love baby bed head. Corbin will wake up sometimes and it looks like someone had a party on his head and he wasn't invited. Thank you so much for showing us your photos. I know it is hard to get time to show her off, but we love seeing her. I can't believe how much she has changed. Even since her last photos. What a 'red nailed' princess! I love those precious photos with her daddy! I know I have told you guys, but you really are amazing!!!!

Stephanie Ellinger said...

What a doll! I wish that I could get away with that look after waking up! The nail polish is precious too.

You are an amazing mom! Keep up the great work.

Em said...

I need to get you your prize! So just e-mail me your pick (your choice of a cute/soft blanket, headband and bracelet for Mercydez, or a really cute picture frame! Also, if you e-mail your address I will ship it off. And of course, look at your calendar and see what Friday or Saturday night would work for you to get or have brought to you some yummy food!
Heart Hugs,
Emily
P.S. Cutest case of bedhead I have EVER seen!!!

Hoffmann Family said...

I am really starting to see Nick in her!

Bill & Jen said...

How stinkin cute is she!! Love the bed head...and can't forget about the nails either!! I totally see Nic in her too!

Stacy said...

Just been thinking about you guys! I just love you mercydez. I would give anything to cuddle up and sleep next to you! What a sweet baby!

carolyn q said...

So. . .so precious! Be glad you have these wonderful pictures to treasure. She is an amazing Daugther of God and your family continues to amaze me. . love you tons!

Jennifer said...

That is probrably the cutest bed head I have ever seen! It's good to see that your little family is doing well!

Megan B ♥ said...

We're friends of Audrey and Clint and I clicked on your blog from theirs a few days ago. Just want you to know that you have a beautiful family and I love her bed head and fancy nails!! What a darling little princess!

3+Love~aki=Us said...

CUTE!! you know something? I really liked holding her when we got to visit. It felt good. THANK YOU!

Thanks for your sweet comment. I'm so thankful to have a gracious friend like you Ashley! Your too kind to me!

Megan B ♥ said...

Fortunately, we should be leaving Primary's (again) very soon. We've been back and forth between Utah Valley and Primary's for several months and "Adventuresome" at Primary's is a ... good and kind description :) Let's just say that I felt a kindred spirit when I read your most recent comment on Audrey's blog. I'll be happy to be away from there at last. Our kids give us a lot of joy, the ones that live with us, the one at the hospital, and the one that lives in Heaven. Your precious Mercy is suitably named. Love to you all!

Rach Romney said...

HI my name is Rachel Romney! I am friends with Emil and Caroline and have known them since 7th grade and I also attended MV high school and graduated the same year! I love to look at your blog and read about your precious baby girl! You and your family are such an inspiration! I Mercydez bed head and her cute manicure:)!My blog is private, so email us at rgromney@gamil.com!

Deedra said...

That nail polish is too cute! She is such a sweet girl.