Friday, February 6, 2009

Girls Night!

Last Saturday, January 31st, my best girlfriends in the WHOLE WORLD, and I, got together for a girls afternoon/night! It was so much fun! We went to The Gateway in Salt Lake and saw "New In Town". I absolutely loved it! It was such a funny movie (hope I haven't hyped it up for you)! I want to see it again! Then we wandered around and did some shopping and we finished off with dinner at Flemings and it was FABULOUS! I have decided that Flemings has got to be one of my most favorite places to eat! Mmmmmm! My good friend, Chris, is the Wine Manager there, so we were treated very nicely! Anyway, enjoy the pics...









2 comments:

3+Love~aki=Us said...

What FUN! =) I'll def have to keep that place in mind when we head to SLC next. It's nice just to have a day? Looks like you enjoyed every sec! Luv the pics! The last one almost looks like Chris could be President one day..haha!

Stacy said...

Oh Ashley! I am so happy that you FINALLY got to get out with your friends and just breathe and have a good time. It is so long overdue! You are such a dedicated mommy. No one deserves some R&R like you. I am happy for you! Love, Stacy