I agree with you! Royalty! I just want to kiss her sweet face! I wish I could see her so badly! She is amazing. you are all amazing! I love seeing you snuggling. I am beyond words! We just love you guys so much!
I also agree that she is a Princess. I pop in every now and then but have always had bad blogging manners and never left a comment. She looks like a little cuddle bug! She is darling.
Mercydez is getting so big, I can't believe it! What a sweetie pie. I love it when they are so cuddly. My own little baby will be 2 this month! (Can you believe that?) Time with these sweet little ones is so wonderful.
Thank you for letting me read your blog and keeping up with your family this way. Your stories and pictures make me want to be a better person. You guys are AMAZING!! Little Mercy is getting big! :) I especially loved the video of her talking.
How fragile life, how certain death. We do not know when we will be required to leave this mortal existence. And so I ask, “What are we doing with today?” If we live only for tomorrow, we’ll eventually have a lot of empty yesterdays. Have we been guilty of declaring, “I’ve been thinking about making some course corrections in my life. I plan to take the first step—tomorrow”? With such thinking, tomorrow is forever. Such tomorrows rarely come unless we do something about them today. President Thomas S. Monson
We were married June of 2004 after an exciting year of dating! We have a beautiful daughter named Mercydez. Mercydez was born January 3rd, 2008. Our sweet princess was diagnosed with CHARGE Syndrome. This syndrome can include many challenges, the most threatening being Heart Disease. Our sweet little Mercy returned to Heaven on March 15th, 2009 due to complications of her complex heart disease. We have learned, very deeply and personally, that families are eternal. Our little angel, Mercydez, has taught us more in her life than we have learned in our entire lifetime.
This blog is our way of recording our thoughts, passions and experiences.
5 comments:
I agree with you! Royalty! I just want to kiss her sweet face! I wish I could see her so badly! She is amazing. you are all amazing! I love seeing you snuggling. I am beyond words! We just love you guys so much!
No DOUBT about that. =) That heart with her hands..just melted mine. Love you mucho grande...
I also agree that she is a Princess. I pop in every now and then but have always had bad blogging manners and never left a comment. She looks like a little cuddle bug! She is darling.
Mercydez is getting so big, I can't believe it! What a sweetie pie. I love it when they are so cuddly. My own little baby will be 2 this month! (Can you believe that?) Time with these sweet little ones is so wonderful.
Thank you for letting me read your blog and keeping up with your family this way. Your stories and pictures make me want to be a better person. You guys are AMAZING!! Little Mercy is getting big! :) I especially loved the video of her talking.
Post a Comment