Thursday, February 19, 2009

She Makes Me Melt!





Need I say ANYTHING? Well, I'm gonna... She has the sweetest little cry! She was being so adorable last night! Just talking and making little cries. I loved it! She seriously melts my heart! I would do ANYTHING for this little girl!

9 comments:

Stephanie Ellinger said...

That was so precious! I had Nathan on my lap watching that and he kept trying to hit the screen and touch her. That is so good to hear her trying to talk to you. Those truly are the moments that melt your heart.

Bill & Jen said...

How stinkin cute is that!!! Precious!! I'm pretty sure Ashley, that she makes EVERYONE melt!! :)
I love her little voice!

Em said...

I figured out what was really going on, and I am SOO annoyed for you! You are so good to not HATE primary's, and I am soo sorry! It makes me so angry how they are treating you (or better yet, not!) Hang in there!
P.S. She is totally such a little sweetie!!! Your heart can not help but melt!

Audrey said...

That video is so sweet! I love that she is trying to talk to you. Absolutely adorable! I love her little voice too!! I totally melted. How can you not love someone so precious and beautiful? Hang in there with whatever is going on.. I'm here if you need to vent. :)

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Mercydez is such a sweetie!

Jessica Munk said...

Adorable! I love the little coos!! She is darling!

One Happy Heart Family said...

Oh how precious! She melted my heart and I still have yet to meet her in person. I love the video. Oh so sweet. Hope you guys are doing well.

Peery Family said...

I loved that video! She is such a sweet little girl. I'm glad you caught that on tape. I loved being able to see her a few weeks ago. I admire you so much! Please let me know if you need anything.

Shawna said...

Thats the sweetest sounds Ive heard in a long time. What an angel. You are so blessed