Yesterday was cute little Benny-Boo's birthday! He's the big FIVE!!! I can't believe it! Where did the time go? He was born right before Nic purposed to me. Ben looked so cute at our wedding... he was just this tiny li'l guy in the cutest tux! I can't believe he's already five. Wow!
We were so excited to go to his birthday party yesterday! It's the first birthday party our little Mercydez has been invited to, so OF COURSE we HAD to go. So, I proceeded in getting her ready. Well, things were going so smoothly. Of course, because everything was going so well, SOMETHING had to happen, right? Well, something did happen! 45 minutes before we were supposed to be up there, Mercydez sneezed causing her formula to spill all over her cute little outfit and her newly washed face and hair! I was so distraught! I cried! It doesn't sound like a big deal when typing or reading it... but, I just broke down. Mercydez was great though. She didn't get upset at all. She just lay there, all calm, waiting for Mommy to clean her up. I chuckle thinking about how cute she is.
Can I just say, I have the most wonderful husband in all the world? He came home to a crazy, upset, crying wife and he was so good. I was so frustrated! But, Nic just hugged me and told me he loved me. I'm so blessed.
We made it to the party right as it ended... but HEY! WE MADE IT! That was a great accomplishment.
Happy fifth birthday my little Benny Boo! We love you sooooo much!

No comments:
Post a Comment