To those who had the misfortune of reading my angry blog entry I posted about 25 minutes ago (and just deleted), I apologize. It wasn't the right place to open my feelings to the world. I'm sorry.
However, I do want to share something. I was just reading my scriptures and I found a verse that just struck me. It's exactly what I need. It says:
Behold, I send you out to prove the world, and the laborer is worthy of his hire.
And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst.
I just need to remember to do that which I am called to do. I am trying so hard to remember that it isn't about what man thinks, it's about what God thinks. I'm trying to remember.
Again, I am so sorry if you read that entry. It was very therapeutic to write it, but I shouldn't have posted it so quickly. I feel like I'm in that moment where you open your mouth and say something before you think about it, only to realize that if you'd be thinking then you wouldn't have said it at all...
Guys' Trip
5 years ago

4 comments:
I am just guessing what you may have possibly read, and possibly may have been really upset about. I'm not sure though, but if it is what I think, we are with you sister! I hear ya (as does my sister-in-law Deanna!)Hang in there!
Em
P.S. I really need to talk to you so we can plan a time to get together!
Ashley,
I did not see your earlier blog. I just wanted to tell you that I think you are amazing. I imagine your nerves must be so raw. Venting, even through a blog is very healthy. Like I said, I didn't read your blog, but you don't have to apologize for anything. We all love you no matter what. you deserve a vent or two, or three, or four! But you are such an example. You decide to be the bigger person! I hope all is well with your beautiful princess! I need to copy a picture of her and put it in Corbin's scrap book. I feel like she has played such a special roll in Corbin's life! WE love you guys! Sorry if we haven't text much, or called. You are always on our minds!
Okay I missed your post, but hey next time just hit forward and send it my way. I would love to listen to your frustrations or anything. I do the same thing. I am here for you if you need anything.
Chrissie
Post a Comment