Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years & Birthday!

Here are a TON of pictures from the holidays! There isn't a specific order or any rhyme or reason to the pictures I posted! It's all about fun, love, and good memories!



















































3 comments:

The Johnson Crew said...

Thanks for the pictures. I know that takes alot of time. I love the picture of you holding Mercydez with a finger under her chin. It is precious!

Travis & Adrienne said...

Ha! I had a good time looking through these pictures. A smile came to my face while thinking about what a great holiday season we had with our little sweetie.

I love that little girl!

One Happy Heart Family said...

Oh how cute. She is so adorable in her little red dress. Don't you just love having a girl? I can't believe she is a year old. Looks like you have a great family and have lots of FUN!
Chrissie