Yesterday was quite a day... lots of ups and downs. Lots of emotion. Let me just start out by saying the bleeding seems to have stopped. Thank goodness.
Her fevers are still here and it's major. We are doing everything we can to keep her comfortable. There are some other things going on... but, I don't want to get into it. Last night we thought her fever had finally broke, but it's back.
There is just so much unknown. We are trying to take it one day at a time... one moment at a time. We are relying upon Heavenly Father.
Thank you for your prayers. We need them. Mercydez especially needs them.
Know that we haven't forgotten those of you who are enduring difficulties right now. We know the power of prayer and the peace, comfort, and miracles it offers. We are still praying for you.
Guys' Trip
5 years ago

9 comments:
Oh Ashley, I am praying for you. I hate the unknowns. It makes it so much harder. I had bleeding in my belly last week and Yes does it hurt. Lortab and heat was the only thing that helped. It did go away a couple of days later. I hope sweet Mercydez gets better fast. I am wondering if Kylie is in heart failure and it is not FUN trying to figure out the cause of things. I will keep you guys in my prayers and check back for a "GOOD" ;) update. Lots of Love, Chrissie
We continue to pray for Mercydez and wil never stop. HUGS.
Andrea
We are here for you. No matter what happens. We are praying for you, and are praying for Mercydez to have peace. It is so hard to think about the maybes but I know that there are angels attending to your family, and pulling for sweet Mercydez. We love you guys!
Emily and Mike
We will pray for you and your sweet little family.
We will pray for your family's peace and comfort tonight. Often times we are not given the whole picture but the faith to walk the next step. Our faith and prayers are with your sweet family.
Thank you so much for the updates Ash. You are all in our prayers.
You are in our prayers!!
Mercydez,
We love you so much! Please feel better! We think of you all the time!
Nic and Ashley,
Our hearts are with you always!
Love, Chance and Stacy
I have followed your blog for a few months, and would just like to say I think of you guys often. You have a beautiful sweet little girl and I hope the best for you. I would also like to ask you a few questions about Charge, if it's alright. Please email if you're up to if. Kelli Whipple. whipplekt@msn.com
coolwhipandfamily.blogspot.com.
Oh, I found you through the Andersons blog, I am the newborn contact for the UDSF.
Post a Comment