Me at the Las Vegas Temple this morning. It was so beautiful! The Celestial Room was stunning! I'm so glad we were able to go! I've never been to that temple before.
We saw Cirque Du Soliel's Mystere last night. It was a good show! I wasn't WILD about it, but I enjoyed it! Those people are absolutely amazing! It was fun to be there. This is a pic of us after the show... the point was to get the stage in the background... but it didn't work. Ahwell!
Me and my mom at Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay on Tuesday. It was such a cool exhibit and we met some amazing people. I want to share their story, but when I have the time to give their story the honor and credit they deserve. I don't want it to be a rush thing.
Me and Grandma in front of the Jelly Fish exhibit at the Shark Reef Aquarium. I've actually been stung by jelly fish... TWICE! It hurt sooooooo bad, and the jelly fish were so tiny!
Mom and Grandma by the Lion Fish. These are pretty cool lookin' creatures.
We got to pet these sting rays. It pretty much felt like a tough piece of raw chicken. I was scared to touch the little guy... but I found the courage to do it! Ha!
Me and Mom. I sure love my mom. It was so nice to spend some time with her. My mom is my hero. She is an amazing woman. I honestly want to be like her. She is such an inspiration.
Me and Grandma, eatin' some grub at Borders Grill at Mandalay Bay. They were okay. I loved the atmosphere though. It was perfect weather outside and we REALLY enjoyed our watermelon lemonade. YUMMY! Oh, and do you see that glass with water in it? Well, just thought you'd like to know... it's FILTERED water. So, they charged us for it. SUCH a joke! Ahwell, it's Vegas. Everything there is a rip-off. :)
Me, doing something I love to do....... SHOPPING! WAHOO! My grandma thought it was so funny that I was trying on dresses and keeping all my clothes on. She wanted me to take a picture showing that my jeans were still on, even though I was trying on a dress! I love my Grandma! She's sooooo funny!
Vegas was TONS of fun! I'm so grateful I was able to go and hang out with two beautiful, amazing, and SUPER fun ladies! I love you guys! Thanks for such a good time!

3 comments:
I'm so glad you were able to go enjoy yourself. Looks liked you had a good time "chillaxin". ;)
You're Amazing!!
It looks like you had tons of fun! You deserved a good mini vacation with your mom and grandma.
We saw Mystere when we went to Vegas too. We were amazed at their athletic prowess! I can't wait to hear the story of the people you met. If you ever get to Vegas again, you have to see Madame Tussaud's wax museum. It's a little pricey, but totally worth it. Vegas isn't really our fave place on earth, but we enjoyed Mystere, Madame T's, and the Bellagio fountain show!
Post a Comment