I have been sick for the last week-and-a-half and haven't done one bit of running. It's a good thing too. I think I would have had major SOB (okay, for all you UNmedical people, SOB means shortness-of-breath. I don't say bad words, FYI :) ), not to mention a bunch of crap in my throat I would have to hack up. Lovely, I know. But, I'm on the up and up. Hopefully I'll be able to run again starting tomorrow. I'm just afraid of the horrible cough-attacks that are just waiting for me. Ug.
Confession number two:
I absolutely love Nic. He's, like, pretty much amazing. I'm so grateful for him. Seriously, he is the hardest worker I know. He fulfills his calling as a husband and father wonderfully.
Confession number three:
I have a Grammie who is so darn cute! She has recently been overcome with major illness and it's been very hard for her. She has decided to not receive treatment for her illness, and I'm heartbroken... but also very happy for her. She will get to see my Grandpa. It's been 17 years since she's been with him. Can you imagine the reunion? What a wonderful moment that will be. I'm so excited for her. Plus, she'll get to see my sweet little girl. Grammie has promised to take care of Mercydez until I get there. My Grammie is so cute because she's told me that she and Mercydez WILL be best friends. Sounds like Mercydez isn't gonna have a choice! Ha! But, I already know that Grammie and Mercydez have a special connection. It's still hard for me though. My Grammie is one of my closest friends. She has coached me through so much. How I love her.
Confession number four:
I am soooooooo excited for General Conference this weekend! I am thrilled to hear the prophet speak. I'm so needing some guidance and direction. I love Conference!
Anyway, those are my four short confessions for now.
Noches!
PS This weeks running:
Monday (sorry, this is late. You can switch today for a rest day): 3 miles (easy)
Tuesday: 5 miles
Wednesday: cross training for 45 minutes
Thursday: 4 miles
Friday: Rest
Saturday: 11 miles
Sunday: Rest

1 comment:
I love reading your posts! You inspire me to do more and your testimony has helped me in ways you will never know. Much love!
Post a Comment