Wednesday, September 3, 2008

See this post and the one below...

For some reason, one of the adorable movies I posted didn't work. So, check it out here and then continue down...

7 comments:

Sunshine Marketing said...

Ashley, she is so CUTE! I love the way they are such sponges! You can literally see the wheels turning in her head! These little ones are pure heaven. I am inspired by you all the time. I love your blog and am so happy that you have been given the gift of time with your little Mercy!
Much love and heart hugs,
Tami
(Thatchers Mom, TOF)

Elisa said...

oh my gosh, that is too cute.

Bill & Jen said...

Oh my, How cute is she!!!

Mp said...

She is the sweetest thing, I had kinda a rough day and then when I came to your blog and view this adorable video. It made my day thanks for sharing her 8 month milestone with us. I can't believe you guys have been home that long...boy does time fly lately.

With much love and many Prayers,
Mike & Family
IHH-VP

Pinky Homer said...

What a great milestone! and What a great little baby! I love the videos. You are such an amazing mom! Thanks for your example of strength and love.

Stacy said...

HAPPY BE-LATED 8 MONTH OLD BIRTHDAY!!!!! Oh my gosh, that is the cutest video I have ever seen! I think you are right Ashley, you DO have the most beautiful 8 month old in the whole world! Thank you so much for sharing her with us! I am just sitting here reading your updates and watching videos grinning from ear to ear! What a AWESOME little girl you have. She is AMAZING. So are her parents though! Love, Stacy, Chance, and Corbin

Barb said...

Hi Ashley! I soo glad to be bumping into your cute blog. Your baby girl is darling, I never got to meet her before you moved away so I am happy to see some footage and pics of her. John and I have a blog too, if you want to see what we are up too shoot me an email at barbaracatron@gmail.com and I will add you to our viewers list.